Skip to main content

Enrollment News

Posted Date: 4/05/24 (4:37 PM)

If you are interested in enrolling a new student for the current school year we will need the enrollment forms (which are linked below) completed and returned to our office. 

Please note:  We will begin accepting enrollment forms for incoming students for the 24/25 school year (including Kindergarten students) on April 2nd.

Enrollment  forms are pdf fillable.  You may fill them out online and email them to our secretary at, or you may print them and drop them off at our office in our secure drop box located right next to the front door of our building.

In addition to the documents below, we will need the following items to complete your student’s enrollment:

  • Lease/rental agreement or mortgage statement with the current date and your name and address
  • A piece of USPS mail, currently dated, with your name and address (such as a credit card statement, utility bill, cable bill, etc)
  • A copy of your Government issued Photo ID
  • A copy of your student’s proof of birth (birth certificate, passport. Contact the office for information on other acceptable proofs of birth)

Please click on the enrollment link below for enrollment forms for your student!